Friday, 8 May 2009
Rewriting...
It's good to be back. My last blog was written probably more than a year ago and I blame school for it, but it's really fulfilling and in some manner I feel proud that I have officially ended my formal education and I now move on to the so called "real world". I really have a lot to share and I will be talking about these things in my head right now for the next blogs that I will be writing. Of course, I need to discuss much on the NBA playoffs, which by the way has failed to match the hype of the playoffs that we enjoyed a couple of years ago. I definitely need to discuss also the blockbuster movies which will be out this summer, and of course I will try to entertain myself or possibly future followers by sharing all my insights about current events, current issues and current details about this world that we live in. But for now, it will be best for me to rest, because it's way over my bedtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment