Thursday, 18 June 2009

First paycheck

I have actually done nothing for the past few days so I do not have anything to talk about. But what I want to write here is how I will be spending my first pay check even if it will come two months from now.haha. Well at first I didn't want to spend any of my money but I realized that I can't do that now since I consider myself as an independent person. I don't ask for money now so I need the salary for the sustenance my needs and perhaps a few for my wants. But what I must do is to repay my debts. First is to my baby who has spent a fortune trying to raise me for the past few months. She has been paying for food, for trips, and for my pleasure. The last of which may not be true, but pretty much she has been chipping in bits of money on all of my expenses. Aside from my debt to her, I need to buy food for the people in my house since it is an unwritten custom that we practice since before. Every blessing in terms of financially that has happened to any of the people in my house lead to a feast. Aside from these two, I might give allowance to my brother since he has been giving me allowance for the past few weeks, and I might buy some stuff for my dad that he could use always. As for myself, I think that a bag will be enough which I will use for my work, and a treat for myself which could come in a form of a massage or comfort foods will be enough. Thank god for giving me a job, but I hope I could get any of the money sooner because I am sooo hungry!

No comments: